Subject: [Leica] personal favs
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Mar 31 22:07:34 2005

Simon showed his:  favs! :-)

Hello ,
just a thought .Might it be nice to post personal favorate pics?
Any how in a sentimental mood i posted some personal fav,s of mine .
They all share the same subject matter ,my youngest daughter;
jet cookie jessurun
http://gallery.leica-users.org/cookie
of course comments are apreciated especially the brutal ones.
best from a slightly intoxicated dutchman enjoying his leisure time<<<

Hi Simon,
Boy am I ever glad you didn't ask for any critique on these photographs as
it would be impossible to say anything negative and not feel guilty. She's a
beauty and appears quite comfortable with Papa san pointing the camera at
her now. :-)

All major keepers for the family album. So make sure you make 4X6 prints and
stick them in the "Family Album!" Besides you've shown any number of family
moments in your PAW's and I bet you do not have a Family album?

As a matter of fact I'd bet many on the LUG do not have family albums. I
mean modern day every day albums as we se their family pictures posted.

I know I don't, not our adult children. We have lots of grandchildren
pictures around here, but I've not created a "Family Album" of them.

Maybe the posting of your Favs and my comments on Family Album will trigger
some action in producing family albums by LUG members who haven't got one
nor thought of making one.

She's a sweetheart, thanks for posting your favs! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] personal favs)