Subject: [Leica] personal favs
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Apr 1 06:24:47 2005

> --- Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com> wrote:

>> Joseph L, (in Singapore)
>>
>> Too right!  That's 'a thousand pieces of gold' I had to offer my
>> parents-in-law when I married their daughter :-)
>>
>> I guess in the west, the bride's parents have to spend the same on
>> the wedding.<<<<<<

Hi Joseph in Singapore,

Having met Joseph in Hong Kong and his bride, I must say he got her for a
bargain basement price at a 1000 pcs. of gold. ;-) She's one very special
lady, a beauty in beauty and brilliant in brains! :-) A wonderful lady to
say the least. Actually she's priceless in my book!
ted

Message from joelct at singnet.com.sg (joelct) ([Leica] personal favs)