Subject: [Leica] India in May/June
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Fri Apr 1 10:06:53 2005

Anyone been to India in May/June? I'm doing some research for a trip and
it looks like that is the middle of the summer and start of the rainy
season.
Temperatures can hit 40-45 Celsius. Can anyone share their experiences?
Is it worth going at that time or will it be hellish? I would be in the
northern
half of the country (not in the mountains), traveling east - west.

thanks,

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com