Subject: [Leica] "That wasn't very good, was it?" - Week One (works better with the link)
From: paul at dezan.net (Paul De Zan)
Date: Fri Apr 1 21:39:36 2005

B.D. Colen wrote:

>Let me recommend a project that a student in my first class did...I
>suggested that he see if he could pull it off because there was a long
>running discussion on the LUG about how Starbucks refused to allow
>photography on the premises. :-)

Yes, yes...click on this link!

http://web.mit.edu/21w.749/www/Students/aaronmihalik/finalproject/index.html

Mr. Colen has done the impossible: he has given my posting relevance!
Clearly I took my picture in order to get YOU to look at Aaron's terrific
stuff.

Look at it, you. Look at it right now.

----
pld (piker signpost)