Subject: [Leica] Minox 35 vs XA
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Fri Apr 1 23:18:09 2005

On 2 de abr de 2005, at 0:41, Afterswift@aol.com wrote:

> Both my Minox 35 and XA are more than 10 years old. Methinks the 5050
> won't
> match their longevity. Digital prosumers are still too complex and
> delicate.

mine gone under warranty (5050) for a broken piece on the mountains.
That wont happen with any other camera which does not need all those
dials and roulettes, but wasnt funny for me at the moment.
Yes, too delicate to carry it in a rucsac even inside of a photobag.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/