Subject: [Leica] Ralph Gibson workshop in Paris
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo)
Date: Sat Apr 2 10:25:45 2005

can't change my schedule at this point.  would love a full report when
you get back.  funny thing about gibson...you know the shot of the nude
with the feather from the cover of "days at sea"?

http://www.dr.dk/p1/Knyt/2000/Ralph_Gibson.htm

  i asked him what the contact sheet looked like.  he said that most of
the frames looked the same, he knew what he wanted and he knew he had
it.  he said the frames are so similar that sometimes he prints the
wrong one.

thought that was interesting.

leo