Subject: [Leica] dark shots
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Sat Apr 2 11:44:18 2005

Along with my PAW this week (separate message) I wanted to share some
photos I've slowly been working on that were taken in as little amount
of light as I could find. Most were taken at local bars I frequent
(not too frequent though).

The last few are shots which last week's PAW were taken - I have many
more already shot that I will be loading later and will be updating
this one from time to time as I love taking my camera to the bars.

I'd love some feedback on them.

http://www.dmason.net/dark/

Cheers,

Dave