Subject: [Leica] Honoring Dr. King
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sun Apr 3 13:29:25 2005

I've been scanning old negatives again.  This time I have a group taken in
Memphis in 1968 following the assassination of Dr. King.  I lived in
Memphis at the time and went to the march where these photos were
taken.  It was a very solemn and dignified occasion.  We were all in a
state of disbelief.  Tomorrow (April 4) is the anniversary of the shooting.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album171

All with M-Leicas, 35 and 50mm Summicrons.

Phil Swango

307 Aliso Dr. SE
Albuquerque, NM  87108
505-262-4085