Subject: [Leica] APO SUMMICRON 75
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 3 20:10:35 2005

In a message dated 4/2/2005 1:13:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
red735i@earthlink.net writes:
It is clear that the words ASPH are part of the new product lexicon
now.  They have hardly missed a beat on the last 11 M series lenses.  The
missed beat uses the other mystery word, Macro.  Macro in a 90 mm RF lens:

Well considering the results we have seen from the last 11 M series lens
updates, they can use the words all they want as the results are just great.
 The
current line of M lenses are at the top of the heap optically and
mechanically.  I think the only lens they have not updated now is the 50
Summicron.

Gene'

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] APO SUMMICRON 75)