Subject: [Leica] Leica M3 purchase
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 3 20:28:10 2005

In a message dated 4/2/2005 10:00:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
creativevisions@verizon.net writes:
I am looking for a mint leica M3 body for my 53rd birthday present.
I located one last week which was supposedly cleaned and lubricated and
the
dealer
wants $1100 - $1200.
This is a late model (over serial number 1.1 million)
Do you think this is a smart move?
Mike
For a mint M3 this is what you will need to procure one.  However, I would
opt for a late M6TTL or even a later M4 over the M3.  I have never
particularly
liked the M3 after using one for about 3 years, Hate the takeup spool and
the
rewind knob.  The M6TTL is what got me back to the M series.

Gene

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Leica M3 purchase)
Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Leica M3 purchase)