Subject: [Leica] First publication (was: I'm Published!)
From: max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld)
Date: Mon Apr 4 11:56:11 2005

Guy,

Congratulations!

Would it be interesting for all of us to recall our "first published pic?"

Guy, your note hit home because this weekend, for the first time in thirty
years I was back shooting on deadline for the school yearbook!  Different
school (my kids' elementary), and the late night rush to print wasn't quite
so late, or dark for that matter, but it was a fun moment none the less.

My first?  I still have a copy:

Corning Painted Post West High School West Wind.
This week's football game (illustrating article)
September, 1973

Still thrilling!

Max