Subject: [Leica] Re: doll toss semi finals
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Apr 4 17:25:02 2005

Walt:

>Don't know if I said this already but the shot of your daughter looking at
>you when the doll was airborne rates very high.

http://canid.com/current/doll_toss_02.html

Thanks for commenting!  That's my favorite of this bunch.  And I'm not
really sure why.  :)

I can list lots of reasons *not* to like it...  Her head is pretty much dead
center in the frame.  She's looking straight at me.  There's lot of unused,
empty space at the top.  Not evenly lit since the main light source is
coming from the window beyond the lamp.  The lamp is tilted in a bit.  There
are books on the loveseat that don't add anything of value.

Yet, all that aside.  I like this.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/