Subject: [Leica] Is B.D. all wet again?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Apr 5 02:53:27 2005

Brussels sprouts how they are made in Brussels:

Wash the sprouts
Cut out the bottom
Put them in (slightly salted) boiling water for about 5 minutes
Exit hot boiling water
Melt butter in pot at low fire
Add sprouts
A bit of
Put on lid on pot
Let simmer till they're ready (= just a bit softer than al dente, external
leafs starting to come off)
Add tiny blocks of bacon
Add pepper and salt to taste

Combine with faisant or so.
And ofcourse a good glass of wine :-)

Bon appetit

(I'm not sure of some words or cooking vocabulary, but I hope you
understand)

-