Subject: [Leica] Re: Honoring Dr. King
From: pswango at att.net (pswango@att.net)
Date: Tue Apr 5 08:22:42 2005

BD wrote:

"There are some real classics here, Phil - What a great group of images
to have. Do you happen to have anything from the sanitation workers
strike that brought him to Memphis - the strikers with the "I Am A Man"
signs?"

I remember those signs well, BD, and I would have sworn I had some shots of
them, but I don't see anything on the negs.  I'm going to look again because
I'd really like to find a shot of one.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: Honoring Dr. King)
Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: Honoring Dr. King)