Subject: [Leica] Panasonic officially into the 4/3 system
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Tue Apr 5 08:50:31 2005

I would offer that there is no brotherhood with Nikon and anyone right
now. I was in a local camera shop the other day and a man was looking
at Nikon lenses. An empoyee approached and said "still with Nikon? one
of the few and proud?"

Still, with Canon's marketing budget I can see how your brother comes
to that conclusion - they are the Microsoft of cameras. Just pick up
any photo magazine and count the number of Canons you see in it - it
really is astounding.

Dave