Subject: [Leica] thank you for the sprout recipe
From: hlritter at mindspring.com (Howard L Ritter, Jr)
Date: Tue Apr 5 09:26:10 2005

If I intuit the components of the German word "abschrecken" correctly, it
means to remove the horridness--to "de-awfulize". Dictionary def is probably
something entirely different, but regarding Brussels sprouts, the intuited
meaning sure feels right!

Going to stop by the grocery now. Can't wait to try Leo's recipe (first,
then the others!).

--howard