Subject: [Leica] Leica M film loading
From: terry at gruberphotographers.com (Terry deRoy Gruber)
Date: Tue Apr 5 10:02:14 2005

One of my three sets of m7 w motor is being checked out now at Leica.

Frank how do you load/thread your M Leica?

I always ignored the icon on the bottom of the m7 body which if taken
literally would have you push the leader between the flanges and then up to
and in the groove of one of the other flanges.