Subject: [Leica] Farewell for a While
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Apr 5 20:17:02 2005

Hi Bill,

I am very sorry to read this announcement. Obviously, something more
important is happening in your life than taking pictures. I will miss
your postings immensely, since your images have always been among the
very best here on the LUG (or anywhere, for that matter). I hope to see
you back soon.

Nathan