Subject: [Leica] Scanning my nature photos - Nikon or Minolta?
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Wed Apr 6 06:05:38 2005

Thanks Nathan.  Yes, now does seem to be a good time to buy a scanner.
Prices on the two models I'm looking at have dropped dramatically.
It's funny how something as technological as a high end scanner is
really just a way of extending the use of something as old fashioned as
film.  But since I got my RTm projector, I want to keep on using film.
"Wow!" is all I can say.

Rick.