Subject: [Leica] Epson RD-1 and love
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Apr 6 13:40:51 2005

Gerry, I have a love-hate relationship with my R-D1s. Yes, plural. I only
paid for one but I am on the 3rd body AND, in fact, I will be sending it
back as soon as my brain becomes unscrambled from the Indian timezone. This
time, the vertical alignment is totally f*cked. It was fine when I first
got it, but it just went out of whack :-( So:

- first one has great RF, should have kept that one, but the battery gauge
died
- 2nd one has bad RF DOA
- 3rd one got a bad vertical RF

4th one? :-(