Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on the new Zeiss lenses
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Apr 7 19:12:20 2005

Hi Jeff, does the analysis apply only to the old Leica, or equally as well
to the modern formulae with the sharp as tack ASPH/APO/TLA elements?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Thoughts on the new Zeiss lenses)
Message from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Thoughts on the new Zeiss lenses)