Subject: [Leica] DMR / motor drive?
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 7 22:29:29 2005

In a message dated 4/7/2005 6:48:31 AM Central Daylight Time,
dorysrus@mindspring.com writes:
As to pricing, with 10MP roughly 6K isn't bad as the D2x is 5 and the
1DMkII is 4.5K.  Pricing is assuming either a pre-existing R8/R9 or the
intelligence to pick up a used R8 which can still be found at the 1K
price point.

Yep, Got my R8 for $995 as a demo.  Now, I just have to convince SWMBO that
need the DMR!  ;-)  May be a bit of a problem since I just bought a new car.
;-)

Gene