Subject: [Leica] Taking photos during school play
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Apr 8 06:20:19 2005

Gerry,

fascinated to hear that...You may recall that a couple of weeks back I
posted
questions on the LUG about pushing C41 BW400CN to 1600ASA. This was because
was taking pics in a school play. I had no trouble (I was sitting in the
audience with several parents who know me well sitting around me).

Nor have I ever been asked for permission to let my son take part in class
photos, team photos etc etc that I recall. I have kicked up a stink about
the
quality at times...NOT a problem that I would have with you!

Peter

PS Yes, it did work when I finally got someone to push it for me...but it
did
start to fall apart a bit. I may post one as a sample after I have tidied
them
up a bit.

Replies: Reply from gwpics at netscape.net (Gerry walden) ([Leica] Taking photos during school play)
Message from gwpics at netscape.net (Gerry walden) ([Leica] Taking photos during school play)