Subject: [Leica] Shameless recruiting ad for workshop!
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Apr 8 07:36:00 2005

Think of this as a Friday FS...

As most people know, I am teaching a workshop, entitled A Day In Our
Life, at the Maine Photographic Workshops this summer. The workshop is
being offered the week of July 3-9. Here's the catalogue link -

http://www.theworkshops.com/catalog/courses/index.asp?CourseID=2671&Scho
olID=20

I promise an interesting time, excellent food - for the kind of place it
is, which essentially means a summer photo camp :-)- a week of
photography and people who love photography 24/7, a terrific photo
bookstore in town, all on the coast of Maine. My teaching style is
pretty losey-goosey, and as you all know by now I am not at all a
technician/nuts and bolts kind of photographer. The emphasis of the
workshop will be on what I would call "photography of the mundane" -
which is to say the daily lives of normal people - and that includes our
families and friends.

Feel free to email me off-list with any questions - bdcolen@mit.edu

And now, back to the chatter... :-)

P.S. - As a few LUGGERS including Ted will attest, I AM a friendly,
relatively non-threatening guy in person. :-)

Replies: Reply from gwpics at netscape.net (Gerry walden) ([Leica] Shameless recruiting ad for workshop!)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Shameless recruiting ad for workshop!)