Subject: [Leica] Taking photos during school play
From: ylshih at earthlink.net (Yin Shih)
Date: Fri Apr 8 07:59:01 2005

I agree that the presentation elements themselves would be their own
copyright, which is why I separated them.  But my point was that the holder
of those would have to be the school or the drama director and hence it was
a "local" decision to prevent photographing, not a remote "you can't argue
with them 'cause that's their stock contract" rationale.  The local decision
I could take to the principal and point out exactly how stupid it was to
make such a decision regarding a school play.