Subject: [Leica] Taking photos during school play
From: ylshih at earthlink.net (Yin Shih)
Date: Fri Apr 8 13:40:21 2005

As I suspected/hoped, the drama director misunderstood the license
restrictions.  Here is the response I just received from R&H Theatrical.

-------------------

Dear Yin Shih,

Thank you for your email. There are no prohibitions from our end on the
taking of photographs during the performance. The director might prohibit it
however since it may be distracting to the cast.  We do however; now offer
an archival video license for licensed productions of OKLAHOMA!
If you wish, I will be happy to fax a copy of the application to the person
who signed the original license agreement. Please let me know the name and
fax number of the group
that is putting on the production as well, if you are interested in video
rights.

Sincerely,

Brian P. O'Sullivan
Senior Account Representative