Subject: [Leica] DAG
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Fri Apr 8 15:08:35 2005

This might have been mentioned several times over and over on this list but
I would just like to ad that I too have had the best of service for spare
leica parts at DAGCAMERA ! Fast, friendly og good items. I needed a Take up
Spool for my M2 and I got it before I could open the baseplate of the
camera. I wish we had service like this in Denmark! cheers Ruben