Subject: [Leica] leica mystique still alive...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Apr 9 20:07:47 2005

When we were in India, an Iranian tourist asked me, "that's a Leica right?
It's a professional camera!"

Also, re: the new Zeiss lens, I think we will find that their performances
would be fairly good, comparing to the Leicas. However, Leica lens appear
to be smaller and brutally great even at wide open, especially at the center.

use richard at imagecraft.com)