Subject: [Leica] leica digital back-initial test results
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 10 16:09:04 2005

In a message dated 4/10/2005 4:48:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
rdcb37@dodo.com.au writes:
Rather than autofocus or focus confirmation, I'd rather have image
stabilisation of some kind.  That would appear to be quite do-able for
the next R body.

Don't need the first two.

I have not had the needc for Image Stabilization either.  Of the three I'd
rather have autofocus or confirmation for when my eyes can't quite hack it
in
dark scenes.  ;-)

Gene

Replies: Reply from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] leica digital back-initial test results)