Subject: [Leica] Global dimming and photography
From: nicholsj at edge.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Apr 10 19:38:01 2005

Rick,
I started flying light planes in 1957, and, on most days, visibility was
great.  By the time I could no longer maintain my Medical Certificate, in
1993, in the mid-south USA you could expect one clear day following a
frontal passage and then it was back to the haze layer once again.  I'm a
believer in the fact that things have been changing, not for the better,
for nearly 50 years.
Jim Nichols