Subject: [Leica] Father and son at the ballpark
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Apr 11 14:17:29 2005

I hope it doesn't mean you won't post more pictures in the future. To me,
Ted is just saying "keep pushing the shutter until it clicks." For example,
while the mirroring kind of neat, a better one would be to catch them in
the same pose. e.g. the same foot up, but of course you aren't exactly
posing them :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Father and son at the ballpark)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Father and son at the ballpark)