Subject: [Leica] Re: [LRFlex] Re: eTTL flash
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue Apr 12 15:15:03 2005

Stasys & Ken
I was thinking more along the line of high speed flash eTTL.
I've used it with a Canon with great results. But I'm particularly
interested in how well the M7 does shooting at 1/1000 with flash.
Best,
  S.

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Re: [LRFlex] Re: eTTL flash)