Subject: [Leica] Newbie question about frame line accuracy
From: jbilin at axionet.com (Jacques Bilinski)
Date: Thu Apr 14 17:08:12 2005

>The non total accuracy of the frame lines have never affected my work.
>And in the darkroom I almost always print full frame black border.

I never find the accuracy  of the edges of the frame to be a problem,
but I sometimes have some difficulty with the relationship between
objects at different distances. With an SLR you know right away wether
the sun is behind a tree branch for example, not so with an RF.

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Newbie question about frame line accuracy)