Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 Luminous Landscape
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Apr 16 03:28:16 2005

As I am concerned, I can confirm that for a price of $2k, I would have
seriously considered to buy one, though it's still much for a digital
camera with such a lot of critical points (Nathan mentioned some in a
One of my main concerns about this camera is that it has no 50 and 100 ISO
setting. ISO 200 as lowest setting is justifiable for a f5.6-8/10-1000
superzoom-AF-do-everything lens, but not for 'lux, 'cron and other fast
lenses. Using ND filters all the time can't be a solution.
Didier

Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Epson R-D1 Luminous Landscape)