Subject: [Leica] PAW 15 - Panorama
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun Apr 17 05:17:55 2005

Leo:

The Surrey Hills are a group of hills comprising parts of the North Downs
and
the Weald in Surrey, UK, running for about 20 miles. This view is of part of
the
westward view along the Weald from about half way along. I was standing
about 12
miles from Gatwick Airport at about 261m (856 ft), BlackDown is probably 25
miles to the West. Strictly only the first three hills and the one that I
took
the photos are part of the Hills.

It was a beautiful evening.

Leica IIIf, 5cm Summarit 1.5 at f16, 1/500th(?), Kodak BW400CN.

Thanks,

Peter Dzwig