Subject: [Leica] More from the early 50s
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Apr 18 07:38:36 2005

Peter - You're only whetting my appetite to get at my own hoard of
slides.  I'm still working on getting my negatives organized and
scanned.  Here are a couple I found in the 1968 folder.  These
enthusiastic kids are all adults now with successful careers and
families of their own.  If memory serves these were taken with a
Pentax H1a and a Schneider 135 mm tele.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PEOPLE/1968_001_web

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PEOPLE/1968_002_web