Subject: [Leica] #112
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Mon Apr 18 17:06:05 2005

Aha - I just did the slider bar, too, and it looks much better. However, I
would have cropped out the electric tower -  it  looks out of place in the
pastoral scene. Also the lighter shade of gray in the field on the  right
seems to lead your eye out of the picture to no good effect.  So by cropping
a bit, you still have a panoramic but without the distractions on the right.

One other thing - just rotate the photo counter-clockwise slightly to help
the horizon feel flat.

Just my bit of nit-picking added to Ted's comments (Hi Ted!)

Check out my "Panorama" at:
http://www.panoramafactory.net/gallery/miscellaneous/Somoa_California_Aerial
Don't have to worry about a level horizon on this one!

Gary Todoroff
(Tree Lugger)

Behalf Of Ted Grant