Subject: [Leica] Photojournalists and permission
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Tue Apr 19 08:03:18 2005

I don't think this is entirely true. From what I understand, if you are
in a public space, you
are free game. Otherwise if what is stated below is true,
photojournalism, street and documentary photography is dead as a
doorknob.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com