Subject: [Leica] Photojournalists and permission
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue Apr 19 15:58:01 2005

I went to a public native american pow
wow here on Saturday, paid an admission
fee to enter.....fund raising to help an
ill child...

At the outset we were asked to not take
photos of the costumes and dancing being
put on for the public,  unless we asked
individually first...or our cameras
might be confiscated ! and not returned !

I asked five times,  two... no's, two...
buy me a lunch,  and one...   yes for
ten dollars....

high standards vs encouraging extortion...

Steve

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Photojournalists and permission)