Subject: [Leica] OT - Proprietary formats
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Apr 20 10:01:11 2005

And people were calling me alarmist when I took issue on the amount of
proprietary encumberment placed on my digital images.
At least I know that my negative/positive images belong completely to
me, without any 'licenses' attached to them.
I think that it will only get worse from here as the manufacturers
fight it out.
S. Dimitrov