Subject: Addendum Fwd: [Leica] Three Gals Singing...
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Thu Apr 21 11:17:39 2005

From: "Richard S. Taylor" <r.s.taylor@comcast.net>

 http://gallery.leica-users.org/PEOPLE/1968_004_alt_crop_web

 http://gallery.leica-users.org/PEOPLE/1968_004_web

> >Enjoy.
> >Dick
---------------------------------------

Hi Richard,

I often hang on to a post with the intention of commenting but for any one
of a number of reasons I frequently fail to comment. The image below is one
such image and you have given me a second chance so I will not let it pass
again without saying I think that it is a wonderful catch. Made me smile,
twice :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PEOPLE/1968_001_web

I often wonder when looking at old photographs where the subjects are now,
how did things turn out for them etc. I suppose those two would be in their
40's now. How about a re-enactment, same pose? I would love to see that.
Thanks for posting/re-posting, a real tonic.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) (Addendum Fwd: [Leica] Three Gals Singing...)