Subject: [Leica] A First
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 21 19:40:55 2005

In a message dated 4/21/2005 9:20:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
jon.stanton@comcast.net writes:
Gene,  Count your blessings. Regular is $2.53 here in Olympia...
Jon

I don't complain much, as we have it pretty good here when compared to the
Europeans and other places with high gas prices.  My only complaint is that
should have waited a day to fill up the tank as the gas prices fell 2 cents
over
night! ;-(   I was surprised that after buying the Audi (not a new one, but
1999 model) that it uses Premium where my Mustang GT, which I traded in,
used
the cheap stuff.  Go Figure!  On the other hand you can play basket ball in
the Audi and the Mustang was heaqd/leg/arm room deficient, Just about enough
room to put the M6 in the back seat.  ;-)

Gene