Subject: Was [Leica] End of an Era - Now photographic chemicals
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Apr 21 19:47:38 2005

We're on federal property leased to the state which in turn leases it
to the city.
It's just a case of doing whatever they say and want.
I learned long ago that trying to reason and show source material to
functionaries is an exercise of none suchness. No need to pay high
intensive seminar prices, one can go down to city hall  and just stand
at the counter. It's a form of inverted bliss.
S. Dimitrov