Subject: [Leica] Who knows people in Leica?
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Apr 22 02:19:43 2005

OK, we have about 250 images from the first 400 selected for FOM2:
these will have to be the ones I use on my visit to the Leica
Galleries. I have a contact with the new Leica gallery in Melbourne.
Who can help with contact details or introductions for:

1. Leica in Solms
2. Frankfurt Gallery
3. Prague Gallery

any other people I should contact/nag etc while visiting Germany and
Europe. I need contacts with INFLUENCE ;-)

Cheers

Alastair