Subject: [Leica] Re:Black ZI
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Apr 22 11:42:12 2005

The ZI shutter might not only feel and sound like a Bessa shutter (never
had a ZI in my hands), but it definitely looks exactly like the shutter of
my Bessa L. I guess it IS the Bessa shutter. The Bessa L is significantly
louder than a M6, but afaik, the Bessa R2 and and R3a shutters have been
improved and make less noise.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re:Black ZI)