Subject: [Leica] Bring back the Barnack
From: pswango at att.net (pswango@att.net)
Date: Sat Apr 23 10:42:11 2005

Amen to Brother Mark re: LTM v M size and weight.  I've been using a IIIc a
lot and when I pick up the M6 it feels huge and heavy, although there's
plenty to like otherwise.  But yesterday I opened a package from Kyoto and
took out my new (to me) CL, just purchased from Karen N.  To me it strikes a
great compromise between LTM and M, and is a joy to shoot.  Feels like a
Leica, too, though it's really a Minolta, I guess.  Anyway, for my purposes
it's a great way to go.  Thanks, Karen!