Subject: [Leica] A New Nephew
From: bkhinderks at shaw.ca (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Sun Apr 24 09:42:31 2005

I've been commuting back and forth to Edmonton, Alberta helping my younger
brother start up a new business. Now if that isn't enough stress my brother
was about to become a proud papa. A couple of weeks ago I arrived in town
and the next day became an uncle. While I hadn't been able to do much
shooting this demanded some pics --- so a couple hours after Daniel's
arrival there I was taking pics again. Fortunately everyone is in good
health and my brother's stress levels finally started to come down.

Pics are at:
        http://gallery.leica-users.org/A-New-Nephew

Comments, critiques always welcome.
BarryH