Subject: [Leica] OT: 35mm film cameras
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Sun Apr 24 15:12:37 2005

I understand that. I'm a visual effects supervisor / compositing
supervisor for feature films,
here in Los Angeles. Looking at the trailer there is evidence of
mismatched black levels in
the composites. The cause could be poor art direction, or technical in
nature. Sometimes the
director will say he wants to see the face and doesn't care if the
scene is only light by a single
candle. Who knows, but personally I have been disappointed by the
results they are getting with HD.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com