Subject: [Leica] Re:Black ZI
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 24 21:46:53 2005

In a message dated 4/24/2005 10:36:17 AM Central Daylight Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:
Fire off an M while standing at the front of a lovely
old New England church, during a quiet part of a wedding service, and
people hear the damn thing in the back of the church

I did just that, Well not a New England Church, but a Iowan Church,  And not
a single look was noticed.  My wife later asked me why I took no photos
during
the ceremony, I told her I shot off 3 rolls.

Gene

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re:Black ZI)