Subject: [Leica] WAS::Black ZI NOW HOW TO MOVE! ;-) in CROWDED ROOM! ;-)
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Apr 25 06:14:17 2005

"Sit" can also be an operative word - When doing families, I will often
find a spot in a room that provides a good vantage point, plop myself
down with cameras at my feet, and just stay there for half-an-hour,
varying camera body-lens combos, or working with the zooms, to get
different parts of the flow around me.